Hi, I’m Crumble
Crumble is here ready to rumble into his new home! He is looking for a home where he will have a safe indoor and outdoor enclosure where he can lay in the sun shine or in the shade and nibble on the lush grass. He loves his fruit and veggies like guinea pigs do!
Things you need to know about owning a Guinea Pig:
- Guinea pigs are active for 20 hours a day
- Guinea pigs are not agile - they're hiders, not climbers!
- They've gotta get their greens!
- Guinea pigs are very sociable - they're social butterflies!
- Guinea pigs are explorers - and they can see you from most angles!
- They can be cautious - they are small after all!
- They make 11 individual sounds - they are serious chatterboxes!
- Guinea pigs are very clever - so don't let them get bored!
If you think Crumble might be the perfect fit for your family, please fill out an adoption application today!
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.