Hi, I’m Chilli
Hey there, Chilli here. If you're looking for a sweet, sensitive affectionate lady, then you've come to the right Care Centre. I would make an ideal family doggo. I'm happiest just lazing around by your side. Playing a game of fetch is one of my favourites and the other is carrying around my soft toy - something reassuring about a soft toy in one's mouth. As I experience some separation anxiety, I'll need you to be around more often than not in the initial stages of my moving in, then you can gradually work on leaving me for longer periods. So I'd be best suited in a home where someone is home more often than not. I'm definitely open to the right family, being such a gentle, good natured gal. I'll need to be your one and only pooch as I can worry with other dogs around. But perhaps in time I'll find my Brave and we can introduce a doggy friend for me.
My adoption price includes:
- A FREE 4kg bag of ROYAL CANIN dry food
- My desexing, microchip and vaccinations
Adoption Price: $450
If you think I might be the perfect fit for your family, please fill out an adoption application today! www.rspcaqld.org.au/apply-to-adopt
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.