RSPCA's Santa Paws returns in 2020 Mackay on 15th November and invites all dogs and their owners to come and have a Christmas photo taken with the whole family. BOOK NOW!
Santa Paws is the paw-fect way to get a unique family photo in time for Christmas and in doing so, you are also supporting the RSPCA and the animals in our care this festive season.
With a gorgeous Christmas theme and local photographer Fiona from Coffee+Hops Photography on board generously donating her time, your Santa Paws photo will be a beautiful treasured family memory.
This year, Santa Paws will be hosted in a brand new location - the Mackay Rod and Custom Club Clubhouse at the Mackay Showgrounds.
STEP 1 - Choose which Photo Pack you would like
STEP 2 - Click the booking link to fill in your personal details and select your preferred Photo Session Time
STEP 3 - Select your Delivery Option (Postage & Pick Up Available)
STEP 4 - Complete your booking!
Photo Pack Options:
- Package A - Digital image only - $20.00 (+ GST & booking fee)
- Package B - 1 x 5"x7" print only - $20.00 (+ GST & booking fee)
- Package C - 1 x 5"x7" print + digital image - $30.00 (+ GST & booking fee)
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
- We are committed to keeping everyone safe so will be implementing some COVID-19 safety measures including social distancing, hand sanitiser and no sharing of props.
- If humans are involved in the photo, Santa will need to step into the background to align with distancing requirements. But, we have a cool idea for this, so rest assured it will make for a fun photo!
- Pre-payment is mandatory to attending your photo session. No refunds will be given.
- One photo available per pack (i.e. Pack C would include one 5”x7” print and an electronic version of the same image).
- The photographer will choose the best image for print.
- If you require more than one image, please select multiple photo packs for that session.
- Photos will be available for pick up from the RSPCA Mackay Shelter (if Pick Up option is selected) from Wednesday 2nd December. Electronic delivery of digital files will also be sent Wednesday 2nd December.
- In the interest of animal welfare and safety, this is a strictly dog-only event. Please keep all dogs restrained at all times, either on a lead or in a crate, unless otherwise approved by an RSPCA staff member or volunteer.
- You know your pets best - if your dog is not social or will be too stressed by coming to event such as this, please consider whether this event is right for you.
- All dogs are to be on lead during their photo session, and every effort will be taken to hide the lead/s for the photo.
- Under no circumstances will you be permitted to take your own photos at the venue.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Your wellbeing is our priority, so physical distancing will be practised during your visit, both in and out of the photo room.
- We are asking attendees to wait in their car until their session time, at which point we will call you inviting you to come to the photo rooms. As such, please do not arrive any earlier than 5 or 10 minutes before your session.
- People will be seated a safe distance from Santa, with a tree or props positioned in between. We are limited in how many people can fit in the photo this year - if you have a group of 4+ humans, we may need to have Santa stand behind the group/step out of the photo to ensure we are maintaining appropriate distances. Feel free to contact us on 3258 5608 to discuss this further!
- All attendees will be asked to sanitise their hands upon entry to the photo rooms, and surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
- Use of shared props will not occur, so please bring your own festive gear if you wish to have this in your photo.
- Santa won't be able to hi-5, shake hands, hug, or have children sit on his knee.
- Attendee details will be kept for 56 days as per government contact tracing requirements.
- If you are feeling unwell, experiencing any flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, or been to a COVID hotspot recently, please contact us to cancel your session.