RSPCA's Santa Paws returns in 2020 Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November at Wacol. We invite all dogs and their owners to come and have a Christmas photo taken with the whole family!
Santa Paws is the paw-fect way to get a unique family photo in time for Christmas and in doing so, you are also supporting the RSPCA and the animals in our care this festive season.
Our two photo rooms are set up in a different style. Room 1 will feature a minimalist theme, with neutral tones and white trees, reminiscent of a snowy Nordic Christmas. Room 1 is suitable for seating up to 3 persons and Santa. Room 2 will feature a wood-look backdrop, with green pine trees and cosy Christmas decor. Room 2 is suitable for groups of up to 5 persons and Santa.
We are also offering sessions without Santa for those dogs that are a little apprehensive of the man-in-red.
STEP 1 - Choose which Photo Pack you would like
STEP 2 - Click the booking link for your preferred room and day, fill in your personal details & select your Photo Session Time
STEP 3 - Select your Delivery Option (Postage & Pick Up Available; digital images emailed to you)
STEP 5 - Add any Additional Photos to your order
STEP 6 - Complete your booking!
Photo Pack Options:
- Pack 1 - Digital image only - $20.00 (+ GST & booking fee)
- Pack 2 - Digital image + 1 x 6"x4" print - $30.00 (+ GST & booking fee)
- Pack 3 - Digital image + 1 x 5"x7" print - $30.00 (+ GST & booking fee)
- Pack 4 - Digital image + 1 x 8"x10" print - $35.00 (+ GST & booking fee)
Book your preferred Santa Paws session from one of the following days and times:
- Saturday 21st November, Room 1 (Nordic theme, suitable for seating up to 3 persons and Santa) - BOOK
- Saturday 21st November, Room 2 (Alpine theme, suitable for seating up to 5 persons and Santa) - BOOK
- Sunday 22nd November, Room 1 (Nordic, suitable for seating up to 3 persons and Santa) - BOOK
- Sunday 22nd November, Room 2 (Alpine theme, suitable for seating up to 5 persons and Santa) - BOOK
- How will the photos work this year? When you enter the photo room, Santa’s Elves will confirm the details on your order form and help you get ready for the photo. Due to social distancing requirements, attendees will need to remain 1.5m from Santa and volunteers at all times. Individuals from the same household may sit close to each other; however, there will need to be a 1.5m distance between Santa and the group. We will manage this with strategic placement of Christmas trees, presents and other props.
- How to make the most of your session? Allow your dog/s a few moments to get acquainted with the man in red. Our wonderful photographers will help direct you to capture the best paw-trait! Also, before you enter the room, be sure to remind children that Santa can’t cuddle/high five them as usual, so they know what to expect.
- What safety measures are in place? Along with the implementation of physical distancing measures, we will be sanitising high touch surfaces between each session and providing hand sanitiser to all attendees.
- When will the photos be ready? If you have ordered a digital image, this will be emailed to you by Wednesday 25th November. If you have ordered prints, they will be available for collection from Wacol RSPCA on Monday 30th November. Posted orders will be processed on Monday 30th November.
- Pre-payment is mandatory to attending your photo session. No refunds will be given.
- One photo available per pack (i.e. Pack 2 would include one 6”x4” print and an electronic version of the same image).
- The photographers will choose the best image for print.
- Please only select one session time. Session times run for 5 minutes.
- Photo prints will be available for pick up from the RSPCA Wacol Animal Care Campus (if Pick Up option is selected) from Monday 30th November.
- Digital images will be emailed to you by Wednesday 25th November.
- In the interest of animal welfare and safety, this is a dog-only event. Please keep all dogs restrained at all times, either on a lead or in a crate, unless otherwise approved by an RSPCA staff member or volunteer.
- You know your pets best - if your dog is not social or will be too stressed by coming to a venue with many people and other dogs, please consider whether this event is right for you.
- All dogs are to be on lead during their photo session.
- Under no circumstances will you be permitted to take your own photos in the photo booth room.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES