RSPCA pets across Queensland are showing their true colours and taking over retail stores until July in support of State of Adoption. You can also get involved to win some great prizes!
Simply find a State of Adoption branded Pop Up Pet across the state, take a photo of them and share on your social networks with #StateofAdoption. Remember, your profile will need to be public to register for our prize draw. If using Facebook, please tag our page. What is a Pop Up Pet? Find out more here.
A good place to track down State of Adoption Pop Up Pets is at Retail First Shopping Centres! There are also more locations you can find our Pop Up Pets, so go on the hunt to win... you might even want to adopt a champion too!
Your local RSPCA centre may also have a Pop Up Pet hiding somewhere too!
- Westpac - Toowong
- Westpac - Queen Street
- Eureka Street Furniture
- Belaroma Café, Stones Corner
- AON Head Office
- Gloria Jeans, Stafford Heights
- Beauty Boudoir, Toowong
- Morgans, Head Office
- Karalee Pets N Produce, Karalee
- Ray White, Browns Plain
- Greenbank RSL
- Broncos Leagues Club
- Telstra Stores: North Lakes, Morayfield, Bribie Island, Kippa Ring, Chermside, Wynnum, Garden City, Myer Centre, Mt Ommaney, Toowoomba, Dalby, Warwick, Kingaroy, Ballina
- Jetts Fitness: Goodna, Darra, Ashgrove, Brisbane
If you are a business and would like to offer some space for our Pop Up Pets, please contact:
Phone: 07 3426 9973
Email: z[email protected]