At RSPCA Queensland we receive thousands of calls a day about animals in need of rescue. Without the support of our incredible volunteers we couldn’t help the more than 27,000 wildlife rescued, rehabilitated and released every year.
You can help our native wildlife by volunteering in a range of areas and opportunities to suit your lifestyle by giving up just 4hrs of your time each week. Join the team in areas including:
- Become a Rescue Unit Driver
- Volunteer in the Wildlife Hospital
- Support with laundry duties on-site
- Take rescue calls in the 24/7 Call Centre
Do you want to make a difference to your local wildlife?
Sign up to rescue sick, injured, or orphaned wildlife in your local area.
- Receive training and support on how to rescue and transport wildlife
- Help wildlife that you feel comfortable handling
- Attend call outs in your local area (anywhere in Queensland)
- Only receive alerts on days and times that work for you