- Register your pet missing online or over the phone on 3426 9999.
- Search the RSPCA Qld lost and found database for found pets from the date your pet went missing or call 3426 9999 and our trained staff can search for you.
- Continue to contact the RSPCA Qld daily or every second day to search our database for any reports of your pet.
- Consider using the RSPCA Qld’s searching service, Pet-D-Tect to help you locate your animal.
Your Local Council
- Contact your local and surrounding councils.
- Councils run the pound facilities that collect and accept stray animals.
- Consider going down to the pound in person as no one knows your pet better than you.
- Continue to contact the council pound/s daily or every second day.
Animal Shelters and Vet Surgeries
- Contact any local and surrounding animal shelters and vet surgeries.
- Provide a thorough description and current photograph.
- Contact your microchip company and check your details are current. If not update immediately.