Brand Logo and Style Guide
- Please visit our Brand Resources
Press Releases and Statements
- Please visit our News library
Disasters and Alerts
- Please visit our Disasters and Alerts page for current warnings and advice
We ask the public to please be patient when contacting our Call Centre during a disaster situation.
- RSPCA Qld cared for 47,289 animals
- 26,246 Wildlife patients statewide
- 5,658 animals were placed in Foster Care
- 17,137 animal cruelty complaints and neglect calls were received
- 29,575 Animal Ambulance jobs undertaken
Important Contact Information
- To report sick or injured animals in need of assistance, call 1300 ANIMAL.
- To report animal cruelty, neglect or abandonment, please contact 1300 852 188 in the case of an emergency, or email [email protected]
- Lost pets should be reported to the RSPCA Qld Lost & Found team on 1300 363 736 so we can assist with the search. It is also important that owners report their lost pets to their local council.
RSPCA QLD Locations
- RSPCA Animal Care Campus and Adoption Centre Locations
- RSPCA World for Pets Stores - 100% of profits stay with the RSPCA, helping all creatures great and small.
- RSPCA Op Shops - 100% of profits stay with the RSPCA, helping all creatures great and small.
How to Donate
RSPCA Qld is a non-government, community-based charity that depends almost entirely on donations and support from the public to continue its vital work.
Making a donation is easy. Simply visit our online donation or contact 1300 RSPCA1 (1300 777 221) or 07 3426 9972.